Friday 27 July 2012

Tiny Ember Of Hope

Tiny Ember Of Hope


Hope,
What is hope?
A little magic?or,
Something you wish for?

You would wish,
So many things,
I would wish,
For one thing.

Are your wishes granted?
I'm sure they were,
Were my wishes granted?
I wouldn't say they were.

What you wish for,
Are they important?
What I wish for,
Is very important.

With this tiny hope,
All I want is,
For you to also hope,
My wishes would be granted.

I WISHED THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE MY BEST FRIEND AGAIN........


~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N : Well, it took me a long time to post another poem... I've been busy lately, so, it's kind of understandable. Since I have the time now, I will post another one of my poems and an announcement to make.... 


So, All The Best and...


Roger and Out... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment