Saturday 28 July 2012

Part Of My Journal #2


THURSDAY 11 JULY 2012

Performance Night and Last Day of ‘Reinvention’

I know I said the birthday night is ‘The Best Night Ever’ but after tonight, this is the BEST night EVER!!!! Why??

Well, here comes another one of my stories. . . . :D

~~~~~

Ever since the beginning of the Reinvention Programme, all the Part 1 students were divided into 10 groups. 
Each group will have a few seniors to guide them.

My group consists of 11 member, six boys and five girls. We were assigned with five seniors – I hope I’m right -.

~~~~

What? They were the only ones who always show up. . Sheesh!
Oh, sorry. .  I’ll just get on with the story. . o_O

~~~~
Okay, so, for the Performance Night, my group was given the duty to perform Bollywood dance. The first thing that popped in my mind was 'Oh' *poker face*.. o_o

To tell you the truth, I don't mind dancing. Dancing is in my blood. I have realized this for a really long time but I never actually planned on enhancing this talent of mine. So, I see this as an opportunity to see how well can I dance.

And now, we go to the first day of practice. To put it simply, we did absolutely nothing. No progress at all. I think we already chosen a song on that day. Maybe.

Then, on the second or the third or the fourth day. Don't ask. I already forgot. I'm a horrible person!
Anyways, on -th day, we got some help from a lecturer to choreograph our dance. Okay, brace yourselves. . 
HE IS SO DAMN CUTE!!

Hehehe. ..  Didn't expect that to come from someone like me, did you? Did you? What? I'm just stating the fact. Any girl would say he's cute.

Oh, god. Where am I going with this? We're straying out of the topic.

Okay, okay. Back to the story.

On that day, we were able to finish half of the moves for our performance and I got to admit. I can dance. 

Everything just comes to me naturally. I was surprised by my own talents. Oh, god, why haven't I tried dancing before?

Anyways, after the practice, I practice the steps again - on my own -. So, the next day, I already memorized all the steps.

The lecturer didn't come on that day, though. So, we just practice the steps that we remember and try to perfect it.

The following days were just about the same so, there's not much to say.

Then, two or maybe three days before the performance - I am so sorry. I already forgot -, our lecturer came to teach us the rest of the steps. He made a few changes to our steps and choreographed the whole thing in just an hour or so.

I'm going to speed up the story from here… If that's okay with you? Okay?

The next day, we - the juniors and seniors - changed one part of the choreographed move. We changed it so that we could dance in pairs..

- The Day Of Rehearsal -

I thought that I wasn't going to be able to dance at all. Since, everyone there was going to see us dancing. I'll tell you this. Even though you can see me dancing, my whole body was actually trembling.

I was impressed with myself because I didn't get any steps wrong.. Hehehe…

- Performance Night -

We weren't as good as we practice, but it was so much fun… Oh, and I didn't tremble at all. In fact, I was having so much fun I messed up one step.. But, who cares? We did our best..

On that night, I realized that even though I LOVE writing, it doesn't mean I can't do anything else that doesn't involve writing.

Also, that night was the last time we could get together with everyone in this faculty.. Because after that, we're all going to be busy with our own problems..

But at least that didn't stop us from bumping with our seniors around the campus. If I could, I want to relive that night and stay there.

So, now you know why The Last Day Of Reinvention and Performance Night is the BEST night EVER!!

So yeah, that's it… All The Best and….

Roger and Out… :D

No comments:

Post a Comment