Sunday 1 July 2012

Hello Bloggers!!!!!!

Hey. . .

I'm going to start my blog with a brief introdution. I'll be sure to make it short as possible.

Name: Salma
Age: 18
B'day: 18 JUNE 1994
E-mail: salma8stitch@yahoo.com / ckssalma@gmail.com
Status: Student Of UiTM
Relationship Status: Single

Did I miss anything important??

I think that's enough for now. . or a bit too much..
Oh well. . .

Ok. For now, it's just an introduction. My next blog would consists of my Poem Collections, Short Stories, Q 'n' A Sessions and many more.

I will also accept any request on anything at all. So, just let me know and I'll post it on my Blog..
I'll end my introduction here and start posting what I had mention earlier. . .

So, I'm lookin forward for your support and comments on my work. . All the best and

Roger and Out. . :D

No comments:

Post a Comment