Sunday 1 July 2012

Shadows Of The Night

SHADOWS OF THE NIGHT

In the night shadows,
I'm always there,
Listening to what you have to say,
With everything that follows,
I got to say you're brave in many ways,
So close your eyes and hope,
We'll see tomorrow,
Close your eyes and hope,
I'll be there to follow,
You everywhere.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Well, that's my first poem that I wrote... I could still remember how long it took me to write this poem. You'll be surprised to know that this was my first attempt on poetry writing and it only took me a few minutes to write the whole thing.

Yeah, I know. This poem is short. But that doesn't mean that I as a newbie in poetry writing back then could have wrote anything like this at all.

Well, that's only half of the story about this poem. If you want the full story, then all you need to do is ask. . .

Well, I guess that's it. . . So, all the best and

Roger and Out . . . :D

No comments:

Post a Comment