Sunday 29 July 2012

Three Words (4W1H)

Three Words (4W1H)


Who am I?
In this life;
Where I walk,
Without any guidance.

How can I?
Stand by you;
With my strength,
That is never enough.

When will I?
Spend my time;
Here with you,
While you are still around.

What can I?
Say to you;
Just so that,
You could understand me.

Why should I?
Leave you now;
Far from here,
When all I want is you.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N : This is just an experiment of mine on free verse poems... As you already know, they have absolutely NO rules. So, I just felt like writing one...

You should feel lucky because I haven't declared this poem as something I should show to people. Which means, this poem is very LIMITED. Something like that.

I just want your honest opinion on this poem and if you are an experienced poem writer, please critic this poem. I can take anything you're going to throw at me. Except for bombs. I'm not crazy enough to do such a thing... :P

*note at my sarcasm. :)

So, I guess that's it.

All The Best and...

Roger and Out... :D


No comments:

Post a Comment