Friday 27 July 2012

Announcement I Was Talking About In My Fourth Poem

Lamest Title Ever.... (As you can see above)


Okay, I'm not going to waste any time on this announcement. So, lets make it short and simple.. . .
I'm going to enter a poetry contest. . .

~END~

Just kidding.

There's no way I'll end a blog like that. . . You know that too, right? *laughs nervously  . . Right??

So. . . .  . A poetry contest? Well, I can't say the details much because of the 'Terms Of Service' of this contest - the website's term, actually -. I'm not sure if I could tell you the details here. I actually read the whole thing and I mean, the WHOLE thing. I understand the terms but, you know, just to be safe. Agreed??

So, I will direct you to this link where you will get the full information of the contest. I hope.
Here's the link :
http://www.wattpad.com/attys

Since I'm going to enter the contest, I will need to learn different forms of poetry. So far, I have chosen 4 forms of poetry - which is : Haiku, English Sonnet, Vilanelle and Nonnet -. I personally love the Nonnet form because it cuts out one syllable in each line and ends up with only one syllable.

I need 6 more forms and if you can give me some feedback, that would be nice. Because I need to write 10 poems of different forms. So, yeah, it's tough. To me. Maybe it's easy for you. :( Maybe, I said, maybe. . :)

Uhh... Did I miss anything?? No?? Are you sure?
Okay..

Ah, I remember now. I will start posting 'Parts Of My Journal' again on Sunday, maybe. We'll see. Uhh, my short stories will be posted within next week. So, I hope ya'll will be looking forward to that.
Umm.... I guess that's it?? Hehehe.. :3

So, All The Best and. ..  .

Roger and Out. . . :D


No comments:

Post a Comment