Wednesday 4 July 2012

My Friend

My Friend


My friend,
Someday this world will end,
But our friendship will never die,
For I will be by your side.

My friend,
I will do all that I can,
To make you smile,
Even if it's just for a while.

I know I'm not worthy to be with you,
But I hope you won't feel the same way too,
You're the best friend I've ever had,
And I hope you know that I'm glad.

There's no way I could replace you,
Because no one understands me like you do,
But now that we're separated,
I get a little frustrated.

You've told me that I need to move on,
But I was afraid our memories will be gone,
I know how naive this is for me,
But someday I will let myself free.

My friend,
The others wants our friendship to end,
But there's nothing that they can do,
For nothing can separate me and you.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Well, here's another one of my poems. I don't know what to say about this poem. I meant to give this poem to a friend of mine - whom I haven't seen for a really long time- but ended up not giving it to her.

Yeah, I know. How horrible of me. . But, it's okay. She was actually able to read this poem because I posted it on a website called Wattpad and told her to read it from there. I was glad to know that she loved it.

So, before I forget, Wattpad.

Wattpad??

Yes, Wattpad. It's a website for readers and writers from all over the country. You can post your stories, short stories, poems and there are lots of contests with valuable prizes to be won.

So, if you feel like posting some of your work there, please do. Because there are chances where the Wattpad Team will recognise your work.

Am I promoting Wattpad?? It feels like I am.

Anyways, you could check out some of my works on Wattpad. Because they are mostly there.

Here's the link to my Wattpad profile :
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Leonne_Moonlight

So, I guess that's it for now. .  All the best and. . . .

Roger and Out. . .  .:D

No comments:

Post a Comment