Saturday 28 July 2012

Past, Present And Future

Past, Present And Future


We've known each other for so long,
I have even wrote you a song,
I wish I can sing it for you,
To show you how much I missed you.

We were separated by fate,
And I hope you still have some faith,
That we will meet soon and,
Our suffering will end.

What will it feel like when,
We meet again in the future,
Will you know for sure,
That fate has a plan,
To let us see each other again, In the future.

For now, let me tell you how much I missed you,
And how much I really want to see you.


~~~~~
A/N : I know this poem is short.. . But at least there's something than nothing... 
Anyways, stay tuned for 'Part Of My Journal' which I will post in just a few more minutes... :D


So, All The Best and...


Roger and Out... :D



No comments:

Post a Comment