Monday 2 July 2012

BRAINSTORMING!!!!!!!

Hey.

I'm guessing from the title you would all know what I'm currently doing. Yes, brainstorming. And I am so tired. I want to go to sleep but I haven't finish my art work which is due tomorrow.

I also have a lot and I mean A LOT of assignment to do. I'm planning on staying up tonight but no matter what, I still need sleep.

I'm in trouble.

Oh yeah, about one of my post - I'm talking about the 'Part Of My Journal' -. That really is my journal but only the ones I feel that it is suitable to share with others. Not the private ones.

I'm going to post another one but later on. I got other important things to think about.
For example:

1) My assignment
2) My performance on 11 JULY
3) My health
4) My my my
5) My clothes
6) My poems
7) My stories
8) My my my
9) My my my
10) My my my

See, important stuff. Right??

Okay, I think that's it for now. I'm not exctly thinking straight right now but I will be when I'm more energetic than this. So tired. But the night is still young.

Before I forget.

I decided that there are times when I will post my blog in my language - which is Malay -. So, don't read it if you don't want to. . But if you know Malay, then I guess there won't be any problem.

Yeah, I don't think I forgot anything. So, that's it. All the best and . . .

Roger and Out. . . :D

No comments:

Post a Comment