Monday 1 October 2012

What Is Love?


Love is something I'll never understand,
Love is just another problem in my hand,
When will I open my eyes?
 To see that they are all just lies.

Love don't mean any harm,
Nor will it be troublesome,
But why can't I think that way?
Even though I get so much love everyday.

Love is a mystery that can never be unravel,
No matter how far you travel,
Love will remain a mystery,
In a way even I couldn't see.

As a matter of fact,
I don't know how to react,
If you ask me what love means,
Or ask me whether love is a prize to win.

Love is not something you can get easily,
Because none of us could see,
That to gain love, you have to earn it,
Not learn it.

Maybe one day I'll finally understand,
Why the people in the past ran,
Ran so fast just for love,
Even when they're up above.
~~~~~~
A/N : Hehe... Hope you like it and please tell me what you think. . . 
All The Best and. . . . 
Roger and Out. . .  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment