Tuesday 2 October 2012

That Special Something (Working Title)


It's hard to say goodbye,
To someone you loved the most,
It's hard to accept your lost,
And now you're asking "Why?".

Life will hit us with a hard blow,
Life will remind us where we are,
Death is never too far,
Neither is the day after tomorrow.

Someday you'll understand,
That life isn't forever,
Neither is the time we've been together,
Someday all of it will end.

I'm not trying to say,
To forget all the good times,
Neither am I saying that it's a crime,
To fly away.

I wish someone could understand,
What I'm going through,
There has to be one similarity between me and you,
Even though we're from different lands.

This may sound stupid and all,
But I don't care,
Because I just want to play fair,
In this life where I was forced to crawl.

It may not be clear,
But someday you'll find it,
The day when you were still a kid,
Trying hard not to shed a tear.
~~~~~~~~~~
A/N : Last poem for today!!!!!! 
Okaaayyyy.... I'm gonna go and continue on my story.... :D
So, All The Best and. . . 
Roger and Out. . . :D

No comments:

Post a Comment