Monday 1 October 2012

Be Myself

This is my last poem for today. . . I'll post the rest tomorrow. . :D


Why can't I be myself?
When I know I'm more than this,
Why is everybody else?
Deleting me from their list.

Am I nothing more than an outcast?
Am I just another freak show?
Why can't I stop living in my past?
And just try to let it go.

I wanna be more than what I show,
I wanna be more than this girl,
I wanna try to let this go,
And see what is real.

I'm a girl you will never understand,
I'm a girl that can be anything I wanna be,
I can sail the world and not pretend,
To be someone other than me.

I can show you a whole new world,
And not regret every second of your time,
I can give you all the words,
That can make the perfect rhyme.

I can show you the real me,
I can show you what I could do,
I can tell you what I wanna be,
I can tell you what is true.

Maybe one day I'll find my way,
For me to be myself,
Maybe one day I can break away,
Just like everybody else.
~~~~~~
A/N : Let me know what you think.. . . 
All The Best and. . . 
Roger and Out. . . :D

No comments:

Post a Comment