Monday 1 October 2012

ABC Poem


Another lonely night,
But I'm still alright,
Can't stop to think about you,
Do you know how much I miss you?
Either way, I can't stay,
For there is too much in the way,
Go ahead and set yourself free,
Hey, you know you wanna be with me,
I will do all that I can,
Just to make you understand,
Kneeling down won't make a difference,
Like I will ever want to make some reference,
Might as well just give up the game,
Neither you nor I could keep our fame,
On my last day here,
Please break away all my fears,
Quite down a little bit,
Right at the moment when I kiss your lips,
Sing me the melody only you and I can make,
Tell me that our vow will never break,
Unite all of our feelings together,
Very close so it will last forever,
With all the things you could see apart,
X-rays can't let you see through one's heart,
You should know by now,
Zodiac can make you wonder 'How?'
~~~~~~
A/N : The letter 'Z' is really confusing for me. . I hope it's not that confusing... :D
So, All The Best and. .. 
Roger and Out. . . :D

No comments:

Post a Comment