Monday 8 October 2012

Everyday

Assalamualaikum....

Hey, I just wrote a new poem.... Yeah, I know... Too fast ????
Anyway, hope you like it... Please comment... :D

~~~~~~

Everyday,
Is torture when I say,
'You are not for me',
While my heart ache for you to be.

Everyday,
Is painful with you away,
When all I want from you,
Is to be near me like you always do.

Every minute,
Reminds me about our limit,
How I can never express this correctly,
But I hope you understand me.

Every night,
I wonder where is my light,
Now I know it's not from your love,
But from up above.

I hope you can understand,
I can never accept your hand,
For there are boundaries between you and me,
Just like it always will be.

Please forget me,
For it will make things easy,
For me to forget,
My crush on you and what I can never get.
~~~~~~~~~
A/N : Heheheheeehe... Hope you like it.... :D
So, All The Best and. . . .  
Roger and Out. . . . :D

No comments:

Post a Comment