Monday 1 October 2012

EXAM WEEK!!!

Assalamualaikum and YES. . . It is that time of the year/semester when you will encounter 'The Examination'.

Somehow, I made it sound awesome! There is nothing awesome about this!
*sigh*
The end is nearing. I'm actually excited about it but at the same time, scared of it.

Who knows what could happen?
But hey, I only have three papers to take anyway.
SO, there's not much for me to worry about, right? Well, that's what I think.

Anyway, let's stop talking about the exam. I'm getting bored of it. Let's talk about a story I'm concentrating on currently.

'My Last Wishes'.

That's the title. As you can already know, I'm still working on it. So, if I cant finish it within this month, then I'll just enter this story for next years Watty Awards.

Yeah, I know. This is very disappointing.
I'm really sorry..

If I have the time, I'll write a short story for you to read. After this, I'll post more of my poems, to make up for my lack of. . .

Lack of what?
You tell me....
Anything is fine..

Tune in for my poems. . .

So, All The Best and. . ..

Roger and Out. .. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment