Tuesday 2 October 2012

To My Beloved Mother

I know you didn't give birth to me,
But you're the one who took care of me,
I know I've been so cruel to you,
But the truth is that I love you.

Why is everything that I do,
Is wrong to you,
Why is everything that you say,
Never come to me in a right way.

When I think of you,
I can't stop crying,
Our emotions are changing,
But I will never forget you.

How can I ever deny,
That you can make me fly,
How can I ever deny,
That you can make me touch the sky.

When I'm old enough to understand,
I might get a chance,
A chance to show you,
How much I love you.
~~~~~~~~
A/N : Believe it or not this poem was written on October 27 2011. . Yeah, I know the exact date because I always write the date. . The reason this poem never got uploaded here is because I lost this poem. .
Luckily I found it and I could tell how it disappeared. The poem was written on a piece of paper. I have so many papers, so it's easy for it to vanish. The surprising part is that I found this poem in my file -where I put all other valuable items. O_o
Anyways, let me know what you think of this poem and if I should give this to my mother. .
So, All The Best and. . . 
Roger and Out. . . :D

No comments:

Post a Comment