Tuesday 11 November 2014

Collecting Collections

So, does the title sound right?

Haha..

I think so. Recently that is what I've been doing. I've been gathering all of my works into one book. I wanted to make sure that I have a copy of all of them.

I don't really have much to say.
If I have to think of everything that I can talk about, then I guess I can start with MUET.

Yeah, I have recently taken the test and it was surprisingly easy yet hard in a way. Also, the tale is that I didn't take my speaking test at the test centre I was assigned to.

I took it somewhere else and I thought I was going to be all like too shy to talk to anyone there. The opposite happened.

We were informed of our groups and we sat together. We started to discuss on what to do and we decided to practice together on speaking and it was cool.

I was able to talk to them freely even though it feels like that was all an act. Of course, I knew it wasn't going to last. Our bond, I mean. Yeah, we bonded, but the possibility of seeing each other and actually getting along in real life was really low.

So, I decided to get along for the test and completely forget about them. Obviously, it is very unsuccessful.

I still do remember them. Oh!!!!!!!
Funny thing was that they were younger than me!!!!
No one realized this until they asked me what I was taking.

Haha...
They were shocked to know that I was older than them.

Anyway, for the writing test of MUET, I decided to take it at the test centre I was assigned to and I was utterly shocked to see a certain flower there.

I was so sure I wasn't going to see anyone anymore for a really long time and suddenly I saw her. Lilies.
Yeah, I purposely spelled the name of the flower. I don't know how to spell her name.

But, yeah, that's who I met there. I was shocked but the thing is I only knew her; I wasn't that close to her.

So, yeah. That's what happened. Now I just have to wait for the result.

I hate waiting!!!

XP

 So, All The Best and. . .

Roger and Out. . .

Sincerely,
CKSalmaICM

No comments:

Post a Comment