Monday 25 March 2013

I'm Very Sorry!! :(

Yes, I know I haven't updated at all.. But, it's really because I've been busy this past few weeks or month... :P

Anyways... I'm going to let you in on what I've been up to..

1. I had my showcase for One Act Drama and it went well I guess... Can't complain but I did give it my best!! :D

2. Every week there's a battle in one of my course which is Idea & Storytelling.. We didn't win but it was fun.. and tiring.. :P

3. I had a LOT of assignments to do and I'm actually I'm past all that.. *sigh of relief*

4. I went home for a week and then there's another week which I went home too.. Where's the problem there?? Right!! There's internet at home!! XP

5. I'm just lazy sometimes... XP

Right.. I think that's about it.. :P

I will update again but there will be no promises.. Because I don't want to make a promise I can't keep..
So, yeah.. That's about it for now.. :D

~~~~~

CKSalmaICM

No comments:

Post a Comment