Sunday 24 March 2013

5W1H

Ummm.. :P

5W1H

What is our goal in life?
If we keep going for a drive,
Around the world like a pointless race,
As if there is nothing for us to embrace.

Why can't you see this tragedy?
This tragedy cursed upon me,
The life I used to love and die for,
Is nothing like I've seen before.

Who is that boy?
With that little squeaky toy,
I'm sure I've seen him in my dreams,
But I guess I will never know it seems.

Where are those promises you made?
I don't want to stand here and wait,
I have other things to do,
You know all of that is true.

When will you let the birds fly?
They feel trapped in a place filled with lies,
Locked out of the world beyond,
Knowing there is much that has been torn.

How will you cope?
When your life is tied to the rope,
This is what I call,
The day you will fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS POEM.. I'M NOT SURE WHEN WILL I WRITE ANOTHER ONE BUT I HOPE IT WILL BE SOON... :D
COMMENT,  SHARE... :D
SO, ALL THE BEST AND...
ROGER AND OUT...
CKSALMAICM..

No comments:

Post a Comment