Sunday 20 January 2013

Part Of My Journal #9

19 JANUARY 2013 . SATURDAY

*sigh*

Another day passes by and I keep wondering to myself

~When am I going back home?~

For the first time ever, I'm actually homesick. I miss home. I miss seeing my parents everyday. I miss talking to my sisters. I miss my brother's ~getting too old~ jokes. I miss my cats.

I wanna go home!!

Too bad I can't go home yet and I'm not even sure if I can go home next week. With everything that's going on right now, it just seems like I will never get the chance to go home.

~~~~~~~

20 JANUARY 2013 . SUNDAY

Yes. I know. I stopped short yesterday. I shouldn't have done that but I did.

Anyways, my sister and I are starting our plan for this whole youtube-ing thing. Since I'm going home next week, we might start in another two weeks. But, it really depends on the situation.

So, I hope you're all looking forward to it. I know I am!!

~~

Here comes the sad part.. . . . .

I can't live here anymore. Not with all these people who never treated me like I ever existed. When they notice how I'm changing my attitude, that's when they noticed me. It's frustrating!!

I kept up my attitude and now everything is back to the way it was before. They treat me like I never existed. I know it's wrong. I'm aware of it. But, sometimes I wonder if they even cared whether I'm here or not.

Maybe about three of them actually cares but because of my attitude ~which I only use when I really don't want to talk~, I don't think they care anymore.

*sigh*

I'm so messed up! What is wrong with me, really?! I don't get it at all!

I'm shouting too much. . . . . XP

It's ironic how I'm listening to Nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne while typing this down. It's just purely sad.

I'm pathetic!

I'm going to cut this short and say that I haven't been myself lately. I'm changing into someone I haven't unleashed in a long time. I really wish this person would go back to where it belongs.

Where all my other characters go. Nowhere.

I want to go back being my old self. The quiet, shy, kind, loyal, etc girl again. I don't want to be this stubborn girl anymore! It's making itch! Literally. . . .

XP

~~~~~~~

Sincerely,

CKSalmaICM

So, All The Best And. . . 

Roger and Out. . . 
:D 

No comments:

Post a Comment