Sunday 20 January 2013

Part Of My Journal #8

18 JANUARY 2013 . FRIDAY

Hey! It's Friday, Friday! Gotta get down on Friday!

*gasp*

Rebecca Black!!! XD

Hehehe... Yes! It is Friday! I have something that I finally found after a while now. It's a song I wrote for a story I used to write. I'm thinking of re-writing the story but I'm currently concentrating on another story.

I'm going to write this song and I want your opinion on the lyrics... If you could, I would like someone to try and get a melody for it. I have one that I already think of but I'm not sure it's any good.

So, here's the lyric!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

SONG WRITTEN: 30 SEPTEMBER 2010 . THURSDAY

(GIRL)

Your voice was as soft as a whisper,
Your eyes always shine like the moon,
Your lips may have kissed me too soon,
Your touch was as gentle as I could remember.

(GIRL)

(*)
I've always loved the way you look at me,
And when you kiss me,
I'll know I am free,
When you caress my skin,
I remembered that memory,
When we both found our sweet melody.

(GIRL)

(CHORUS)
One night,
Means a lot to me,
I wish that you could see,
How much I miss you right now,
One night,
Was all I need,
To keep reminding me,
About our vow.

(GUY)

Your words can take my breath away,
Your smile is what I wanna see everyday,
Your laugh is what I love about you,
Your heart is what I want from you.

RE: (*) (GUY)

RE: (CHORUS)

(GIRL)

I've told you many times how much I love you,

(GUY)

And I've showed you many times what love means,

(GIRL)

Everyday I wanna hear you say 'I love you',

(GUY)

And everyday I wanna see what's never been seen.

RE: (*) (GUY & GIRL)

RE: (CHORUS) (GUY & GIRL)

(GIRL)

One night. . .

(GUY & GIRL)

That night means a lot to the both of us.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yes! That's it! Comment and critic! I don't care! I want opinions!! :D :D

That's it for today..

 Sincerely,

CKSalmaICM

So, All The Best and. . . .

Roger and Out. . . 
:D 

No comments:

Post a Comment