Wednesday 12 September 2012

For You

For You


There has never been a day,
Where I have never shed a tear,
Neither was there a way,
For me to escape this fear.

Losing you was something hard,
Knowing you won't be there,
When I need to feel your heart,
Close in my care.

If you were still here,
I would make up for lost time,
I would try to find a cure,
To heal all of your crime.

If you were still here,
I would make sure that you know,
How much I have to fear,
Just so you won't go.

I want to feel you near me,
I want to feel your kindness,
So that I could finally see,
How much I have always known less.

"Please don't go",
Is all that I could say,
For you to know,
I want you to stay.
~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N : This is my newest poem.... I wrote it on the 9th of September... Hope you like it and I am so sorry for not updating recently...
I've been way too busy lately with my final projects and presentation... What's worse is that my final exam is nearing.. So, I hope I can update more often after everything cools down a bit... 
So, All The Best and....
Roger and Out.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment