Wednesday 1 August 2012

Part Of My Journal #3


THURSDAY 2 AUGUST 2012

What Is My Goal?

Hey. From the title of this journal, you can guess what I want to rant about today.

Yes. What Is My Goal?

Right now, my goal is to study hard and keep moving forward. You want to know what's wrong with that phrase. Easier said than done.

In life, you need to face a lot of challenges. One of those challenges are something that no one, and I mean NO ONE can avoid. Falling in love.

Okay, LOVE is a strong word. Um… A crush on someone?? Better?

Yeah, I know. Me? Have a crush on someone? Unbelievable. But, it's true. I do have a crush on someone. Now, here's where the title makes sense.

I came here to this university to study. Not to get caught in a romance situation. NO. I never asked for this feeling to come. But, it came anyway. No one can avoid this feeling.

But, at least you could try to ignore it for as long as you're going to be here in this university. How am I supposed to ignore this feeling if I'm going to see this guy every day in class, after class, when I hang out with my friends? He's going to be there.

Moreover, I can't ignore him on Facebook. I will chat with him whenever he's online (important stuff, okay. We chat about classes, assignments and stuff…). Sometimes, we would text each other too.

I don't know.

Ever since we started to get closer, everyone suspects something else. I don't want that. But, how can they not suspect something else? Whenever my friends and I are talking about him, they say that I would smile the whole time. And it's true.

From now on, I need to set my goal straight. I need to ignore this feeling at least a bit. Because, I don't want to stray away from my goal.

Oh God. Help me get rid of this feeling for a while. Please. I know that this is something natural to happen, but I want this to happen later on in life. I want to finish my studies and have a stable job first, at least.

I hope I can be strong for another two years here. Please don't make me regret ever coming here. L

So, I can't end this with my usual signature. But, All The Best and.. ..

Roger and Out. . .. . L

No comments:

Post a Comment