Saturday 27 April 2019

After All These Years 😅


Hello Hoomans! ðŸĪŠ

It has been too damn long since I last wrote anything. One of the reasons is because I actually forgot I had a blog 😝. Other reasons being I was too damn busy with my work life and I simply lost the motivation to write anything. 

Believe it or not, I haven't written anything creative in a very long time. I've recently started a little bit here and there. But, nothing really stuck to me. I just don't have it in me to write anymore.

So, why am I here now?

Because I want to write again. Even if no one reads this blog of mine, I don't really care for that. I just want to write. Writing is my major and I can't just put my degree to waste just because there are people telling me to be everything that I'm not.

I've been going through a lot of pressure these past few years. Yes, you guys probably don't care. So, what? I wanna write. So, if this will help get my writing gear back on then, I'm using this blog to kickstart myself.

Even though I'm saying I haven't written anything in a while, remember the adventure series I mentioned a few years back? Yes, still not finished but it has four completed chapters which is a lot from someone who has a tough time getting through the first chapter of every story she wrote.

That's saying something.

I really don't want to give up on that story because I have the whole story in my head. So, I will start working on that again since I only have two days left at work. The company I'm working at currently is shutting down so, no more office work for me.

Seriously, I've always thought that I would be satisfied with just office work. Nine to five. Work on weekdays, weekends off. Nu-uh. It took me at least three months of work in the office for me to realize how much I hated that. Which is why I'm not sad about not having a job after this month.

So, yeah, what am I going to do after this? No worries. There is a still a job offer for me out there. It's just not confirmed yet. While I wait for the result, I'll just be writing. Whether I write here or I continue that story of mine. I will just do everything that I can to make myself write again. 

This feels like a long rant but it didn't even take me that long to write it. 😅

Anyways, I'm gonna stop here for tonight. I gotta get dinner ready and then maybe I'll binge watch The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2. 👀👀

Welp. Good day/night depending on the time you read this post. 

I'll see you in the next post Hoomans! ðŸĪ—




1 comment:

  1. The world of wonders...damn still needed to arrange a lot of things about it

    ReplyDelete