Monday 25 May 2015

A Short Story and An Adventure Series

How's it going peeps?!

Okay, straight to the point. My short story is kind of half-way done and there's a new story I've been working on.

I left it for a while and recently I've been able to continue writing it. I'm on chapter 2 now.

I can give you guys a preview but decide to just give you a brief synopsis of the story.

The story is about a girl who finds herself able to travel through different dimensions and was gifted with the four elements power.

No, she's not the avatar.

Anyway, at first it was confusing but then as her adventures starts to get serious, that's when she finally learns the truth about herself.

This story might end up with a few books but every book will be like a mini novel.

I don't plan on showing you the first chapter yet because I want to have at least half of the story done first.

Anyway, for my short story, it's kind of a love story. So, yeah, don't worry, it's not too cliché of a love story.

I guess that's it. At least I gave you an update. So.....

All The Best and...

Roger and Out...

Sincerely,
CKSalmaICM.

No comments:

Post a Comment